I’m always super proud to be me when porn comes on my dash and I’m killing time at the airport bar before my flight. With my screen fully open to the room. SUUUUUUUUUUUP OLD BIZNASS DUDES. Have some tits.
I’ve been stewing on this list for awhile…
- people still watching Glee
- people still watching Grey’s
- anyone who refers to the SUPER SWEET things her hubs does for her on social media like it’s not totes normal “OMG my SO SWEET honey bought us take out” — girl, that is what normal humans do for other humans they care a modicum about, your standards for the menfolk make me sad
- and on that note, i’m happy you spent an awesome day with the hubs, you’re married, that’s what i assume you’re doing
- people who post photos of the super expensive shit they buy, especially if they add links
- engaged people under age 25
- people who don’t hate the people i hate, why don’t you hate them tooooo?
- people who think adam levine is not disgusting
- women afraid to speak the fuck up (i know this is complicated, but i’m so constantly frustrated by people who let others walk all over them)
- recruiters on linkedin who connect with everyone … i know i’m not special
- women afraid of adding to their “number,” who. the fuck. cares.
- people who comment “lol this is so hilarious omg” or the like on facebook posts. don’t you have anything to add?
- women on my facebook wall who posted some wedding dance video recreation of dirty dancing with “isn’t this every girl’s dream!!!” um, no.
- white people
I’m sure y’all think I’m the worst a lot too. This list should be so much longer.
- If you came to my blog earlier today, the domain was down. I’m so sorry for your hardship. I hope you are okay. I fixed it.
- I will be in ATL tomorrow through the red eye on Monday. To witness people get hitched. Well Thomas and Capucine. And meet a bunch of French people (bride’s family) and embarrass myself by trying to speak French. Should be fun. I am available Friday and Sunday for non-wedding things.
- I am having Thanksgiving ALONE in Chicago. Well with friends and friends’ families. But I did it last year and it was sort of awesome. Sort of lonely but relaxing.
- I was informed that my grand plan of volunteering on Thanksgiving (that I decided I wanted to do yesterday), would probably not happen as I would have had to sign up months ago. I am super awful at managing my life. So if you know of anything.
- What’s up with you? How you doin’?
Photoshopped or custom-made shirt?
I cannot stop laughing at these.
It’s also enjoyable how so many of the couples consist of a much more attractive female.
What was the best part of your day? I basically called a bunch of people racist on facebook because of this Braves stadium fiasco and 30 some odd comments later (on both sides), no one had changed anyone else’s mind. THOUGH! Lots of racist assholes I went to high school proved my point in the thread. So that was fun. Also I was called an emotional woman with white guilt. Guess who expressed ALL of the outrage about being called racists? White dudes who grew up super privileged class-wise in Cobb County or other Metro Atlanta counties. Like exclusively. The entitlement and bizarre insistence that they can’t possibly be racist is the most fun part. ALSO: how dare you pull the race card. Um idk making thinly veiled racist comments that doesn’t outright use the n word or something doesn’t mean your shit isn’t racist. Also: Alishan also got up in the thread and made me laugh by calling out idiots so that was fun. I was super entertained when not disgusted.
Anyways! Dudes, white males, I will say it a million times: GET YOUR PEOPLE TOGETHER. I realize this is impossible, but try maybe. This Braves shit is far from over, but I’ll continue to think a lot of the discourse swirling around the decision is racist or AT LEAST racially charged.
You know what? FUCK YOU FOREVER, BARVES. So there is a lack of public transportation and interstate access (even though you can throw a rock and hit the connector or I-20 from Turner Field), so you’re going to move to COBB COUNTY, which has notoriously rejected public transportation in part because they didn’t want all the scary black people to come from Atlanta and steal their flat screen TVs? Great reasoning, assholes. Just say you’re doing it to protect the delicate sensibilities of your more important (white) fans so they can keep hating poor black people without having to be exposed to the reality in which many exist, end of story.
You basically pillage an impoverished community for twenty years, contributing virtually nothing back, just to wash your hands of the citizens there saying “not my prob, bro,” and finally deciding to spend your precious dollars on an area that doesn’t even need it? And I like how you’re pushing so hard the technicality that you’ll still be in “Atlanta.” 30339 is basically Smyrna with an Atlanta P.O. box, although even if you changed your name to the Smyrna Braves you’d still be a distant second to that town’s most successful export, JULIA FUCKING ROBERTS.
Fucking traitors. Enjoy your rich cultural experience of Olive Garden and Old Navy and squinting to see the skyline. I’d much rather hang out in Mechanicsville.
I’m currently having a fun Facebook fight about this because I don’t know any better. This has pissed me off so much more … than expected? But it’s not expected because I would never have imagined this would be an outcome.
I get so much pleasure out of doing nothing. Well nothing social or productive. I have been in bed all day. Reading and internetting and candy crushing and netflixing (Australian show: Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries) and NFL redzoning. Ordered seamless and ate it in bed. Had 2 Two Brothers’ Domaine Dupage beers (again, in bed, duh) and gonna have another. These are my favorite Sundays.
I do have work to do. And laundry could be done. My bathroom could use a scrubbing. But this is what keeps me sane. Having these days to myself. Perfectly. Contently. Alone.
"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best. " -Frida Kahlo
Really into what Shonda’s doing.Lisa Kudrow's epic Scandal speech about sexism [x]